Intelligent motor control centre
Published by: Lily
On: 31 Okt, 2018
Viewed:17 times - 4 day, 6 hour, 8 minute, 53 second ago
Downloaded: 0 times -
Rated 3.2 / 5 based on 436 reviews
Serial communication network equipment is used to couple all the microprocessor based units. Figure 7.5 shows the basic arrangement of a typical system. The number of switchboards and motor control centres can be increased to cater for a large pla...
Serial communication network equipment is used to couple all the microprocessor based units. Figure 7.5 shows the basic arrangement of a typical system. The number of switchboards and motor control centres can be increased to cater for a large plant. A typical IMCS should include at least the following components:
- Each outgoing motor or plain feeder unit requires a MCU or a FCU.
- Each incoming interconnector and busbar circuit breaker also requires a FCU.
- A CCU should be provided for either, a complete switchboards, or all switchboards located in a switchroom. A dual redundant system may be chosen so as to raise the system reliability and availability.
- Interfacing equipment and software to communicate with a DCS and a SCADA system, if they exist.
- A local area network (LAN) to couple all the units within the IMCS, which should not be a shared system such as the DCS.
- Various sources of uninterruptible power will be required, if the plant is spread over a large site. These wil provide the essensial power to the IMCS processing units when other less reliable power supplies interupt of fail.
- Protection circuits and devices to render the system immune from electromagnetic interference.
Download Circuit and Wiring Diagram: How to build 4 Channel Portable Audio Mixer...
Download Circuit and Wiring Diagram: Easy way to build an audio mixer...
Download Circuit and Wiring Diagram: What is Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) and how it works...
Download Circuit and Wiring Diagram: Understanding and working of relays...
Download Circuit and Wiring Diagram: The 555 Timer IC...
Download Circuit and Wiring Diagram: 555 Timer Basics: Explanation of Terminals for 8 pin 555...
As the fastest growing demand of circuit and wiring diagram for automotive and electronics on internet based on different uses such as electronic hobbyists, students, technicians and engineers than we decided to provide free circuit and wiring diagram base on your needed.
To find circuit and wiring diagram now a day its easy. E-learning through internet as a right place to search an exact circuit and wiring diagram of your choice and it's much fun and knowledgable. On internet you will find thousands of electronic circuit diagrams some are very good designed and some are not. So you have to modify them to make them according to your needs but some circuits are ready to make and require no changes.
There are many categories of circuit and wiring diagrams like automotive, audio circuits, radio & RF circuits, power supply circuits, light circuits, telephone circuits, timer circuits, battery charger circuits etc. There are many types of circuit and wiring diagrams some are very easy to build and some are very complicated, some are so small and some contain huge list of parts.
We provides free best quality and good designed schematic diagrams our diagrams are free to use for all electronic hobbyists, students, technicians and engineers. We also provides a full educational system to students new to electronics. If you are new to electronics you are a student or a electronic hobbyist and want to increase your knowledge in electronics or want to understand electronics in a very easy way so this is the right place for you we provide electronics beginner guide tutorials to easily understand complicated electronic theory. Our mission is to help students and professionals in their field.