ZIF Connector And Socket
Posted by: Riley
On: 17 Mar, 2014
Viewed:1,490 times - 14 hour, 58 minute, 16 second ago
Downloaded: 1 times - 5 year, 180 day, 21 hour, 14 minute, 51 second ago
Before we talk about ZIF Connector And Socket? Let's me to describe the difination of ZIF? ZIF stand for Zero Inserting Force socket is the physical way that intel's 486 and Pentium microprocessor up to Pentium II connect on the computer moptherbo...
Before we talk about ZIF Connector And Socket? Let's me to describe the difination of ZIF? ZIF stand for Zero Inserting Force socket is the physical way that intel's 486 and Pentium microprocessor up to Pentium II connect on the computer moptherboard to the data bus.As its name implies, the ZIF socket is designed for ease of manufacture and so that the average computer owner will be able to upgrade the microprocessor. The ZIF socket contains a lever that opens and closes, securing the microprocessor in place.
Than what the advantages using this ZIF connector or socket? Look the below explaination about adventages and disadvantages using ZIF.
The ZIF concept has several advantages:
- Minimal mating wears, since there is little or no frictional rubbing between mating contacts.
- High mating cycle life is easy with ZIF connectors because they have no frictional mating wear.
- Frequently, the engagement handle can be activated with one hand, making it handy for locations where it is difficult to access with two hands or tools.
- The handle for the ZIF mechanism can do double-duty by mating signal contacts inside a metal housing with suitable EMI containment shielding minimizing or eliminating electrical interference
There are some disadvantages as well:
- Minimal mating wipe requires clean contacts with no insulating films in the mating area. You want to use ZIF connectors in clean, indoor environments.
- ZIF designs with cams are bulkier and the torsional force to activate the cams increases with the number of contacts and can require a large lever.
- Normally ZIF connectors use single beam contacts, mating on one side of the mating surface. Conventional cable IO solutions most often use redundant dual-beam contacts to ensure high reliability during vibration, shock or adverse environments. ZIF solutions are less suitable for these applications.
After reading the advantages and disadvantage using ZIF you can decide which the best way is suit for your device.
Here are some Jeep JL Wrangler wiring diagrams, hope this helps out the community.
Each of the diagrams are in PDF.
AUDIO SYSTEM (BASE) - Wiring Diagram
AUDIO SYSTEM (PREMIU...
Are you searching for wiring diagram of 1963 Plymouth 6 Valiant? before that let's to recognize The Plymouth Valiant this old car first appearing in 1959 known as simple the
Two three-way switches control one light with the electric power coming through the first switch, flowing to the second switch, and then to the light fixture. The ground wire goes through both switch ...
Today, based on request from my users many times to upload wiring diagram Isuzu Rodeo for electric power door lock. and now i can upload it to help my user to fix or repair their car. In a car an e...
Circuit and Wiring Diagram Download: BNC Connector Partsand Components Diagram...
Today we want to write about honda electric power steering. In this occasion will deviler by Jacques Gordon who expert in automotive industry 40 years with different job position such as t...
As the fastest growing demand of circuit and wiring diagram for automotive and electronics on internet based on different uses such as electronic hobbyists, students, technicians and engineers than we decided to provide free circuit and wiring diagram base on your needed.
To find circuit and wiring diagram now a day its easy. E-learning through internet as a right place to search an exact circuit and wiring diagram of your choice and it's much fun and knowledgable. On internet you will find thousands of electronic circuit diagrams some are very good designed and some are not. So you have to modify them to make them according to your needs but some circuits are ready to make and require no changes.
There are many categories of circuit and wiring diagrams like automotive, audio circuits, radio & RF circuits, power supply circuits, light circuits, telephone circuits, timer circuits, battery charger circuits etc. There are many types of circuit and wiring diagrams some are very easy to build and some are very complicated, some are so small and some contain huge list of parts.
We provides free best quality and good designed schematic diagrams our diagrams are free to use for all electronic hobbyists, students, technicians and engineers. We also provides a full educational system to students new to electronics. If you are new to electronics you are a student or a electronic hobbyist and want to increase your knowledge in electronics or want to understand electronics in a very easy way so this is the right place for you we provide electronics beginner guide tutorials to easily understand complicated electronic theory. Our mission is to help students and professionals in their field.